Nowadays, the majority of people think about having mountain bikes as a must-have luxury items. Today, these bikes come at less than $300. Because of the increasing competition, most of the makers are introducing the recent technologies in the mountain-bikes and that too at reasonable prices. These bikes are particularly made for those individuals who seek buying a luxury bike in economical range. In addition, these mountain bikes gives an edge over all the other bikes accessible in the market plus don’t have any part which is incorporated simply to showcase its monarchs. Here is the list of top 5 mountain bikes that are available at only $300.
A receptive and swift ride, this bike has a aluminum frame coupled with an SR Suntour suspension-fork for smoothing out the hits and boost control. A Tourney drivetrain or 24-speed Altus from Shimano gives optimal gearing for any condition. It’s not a specifically light bike, although – a truth becomes clear on hard out-of-the-saddle efforts and long climbs. The major problem of Switchback is it’s perpetual entry-level Achilles heel: the inexpensive fork.
- Frivolous at only 51 pounds
- Dashing styling and coloring
- Perpetual entry-level Achilles heel
This option in mountain bikes is considered as the best value for money bikes which are accessible at the price range $300. This bike includes best in class specifications as it contains big 29″ tires and aluminum frame which provides responsive yet lightweight ride. The Impasse HD bike is accessible with the big 29″ wheels, a Shimano TX-35 rear-derailleur, alloy rims, SRAM-MRX twist sifters, an Element front suspension-fork, and dual disc brakes. For solid landscape riding, its lightweight frame and massive tires makes you feel like you’re factually rolling over the bangs. A few of the riders may not prefer SRAM-MRX twist shifters, however some bike experts found them to be sensible on all types of terrain.
- Huge 29” tires for solid terrain riding
- Big value for a 29er
- Some great parts at this cost
- A few riders may not prefer the SRAM-MRX twist-shifters
Owning the top mountain-bike for your holiday or weekend ride is one of the best choices you could make. A supreme bike promises you security while riding; it also helps you to make your ride fun, tension free, comfortable and smooth. But, with loads of mountain bikes to pick from, it’s difficult to make out as to which bike is right for you. Well, Merax Finiss is said to be the top mountain bike that places durability and strength at the peak.
- The Merax-Finiss 26 Aluminum coupled with disc brakes is extremely reasonable, because other mountain bikes are rather costly.
- This bike is easy to maneuver, lightweight, and tough due to its aluminum frame.
- This bike contains ergonomic-magnesium alloy-made wheels that give sporty appearance.
- The wheels of this bike are not built of a tougher material compared to aluminum or steel, thus keeping an additional spare wheel might be a good idea.
- The lumber might require some proxy work for a further stable and safe position.
With Merax Finiss 26” mountain bike, you can simply enjoy your ride at premium quality and reasonable cost.
- The most amazing thing about Merax Finiss 26” Mountain Bike is that it’s lightweight.
- If you are seeking a mountain bike that have some of the most impressive features, then you should look no further but a Merax Finiss 26” Mountain Bike. Fortunately, there are some other models of the mountain bike that are sensible in terms of cost, still they’re unrivalled when it comes to quality. This bike is reasonable; however, many of its specifications are like those ones that you can discover from more costly models.
- From the handlebar to the seat, your level of comfort is going to be highlighted with this bike. Catching the handlebars won’t lead any distress, even if you are riding for an extended time. Meanwhile, the seta is well-padded plus it is available in munificent size. This makes encumber comfortable and supportive.
- There are some people who told their concerns regarding security while using this bike. The brakes of this bike are pretty decent; however there are some cases when it’s going to be tough to control the braking power of the bike.
- There is no doubt that this bike is reasonable. Hence, its clear if it is incorporates with spare parts that are flimsy and plastic, make it look really cheap. Because of its cost, this bike can’t be manufactured with classy parts, unlike its more costly counterparts.
If you are seeking all terrain, and rugged bike at an affordable cost, then Kent Thruster KZ2600 maybe the good option for you. This sturdy bike is available with full suspension plus it comes with blue and dark grey accents. This bike provides a 26” full-suspension frame together with 21 Speed Shifters from Shimano. Disc brakes and alloy wheel rims finishes enclose on this mountain bike. This amazing complete suspension bike is an awesome purchase for anybody who looks up to mountain bike while maintaining the budget. This bike provides strong toughness, 21 gears, and full suspension for the best mountain biking experience.
- 21 gears, controlled by a trigger knob, for smoother navigation and quick adjustments.
- It includes Dual-suspension ability for smoother ride that lets running over small stones and sticks without finishing up with frustration or sore bottom from many slowdowns.
- Several protests about the bike coming with a flat-tire that requires being changes as the internal tubes will not hold air.
- It’s not advised that you make use of this bike for jumping without changing the tires.